Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cooki3m0ntst3r Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 03:04 PM
    What should I get my boyfriend for his birthday?!
    My boyfriend is turning 16 and I have no idea what to get him! We have been dating for 8 months , but I can't think of anything at all besides clothes which I don't... AT ALL want to get him. He doesn't like sports , he doesn't have a favorite band, or anything like that. I just want to get him something he will really like and maybe do something special for him because he's always buying me stuff. Please comment and give me ideas on what to get him, I really need help! :(
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Feb 15, 2012, 11:29 PM
    Has he ever said while talking to you that he always wanted something, or does he have a wish to do something together with you?

A thoughtful gift never goes wrong.
    Runnergirl58 Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Feb 18, 2012, 08:47 PM
    Get him tickets to something you both can do together. For example, tickets to a concert, a play, an amusement park, an ice skating rink. You can take pictures, put them in a photo album, and then give him the album as an extension of the gift. Make a memory, and he'll remember it way more than some Xbox game or cd. Good luck, have fun, and tell me how it goes :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to get my boyfriend for his birthday? [ 2 Answers ]

I have no idea what to get my boyfriend for his birthday and we have been dating a year.. What should I get him?

Birthday wish to ex boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

Should I wish my ex boyfriend happy birthday after 2 months breakup and no contact

What should I get my boyfriend for his birthday? [ 4 Answers ]

He and I have been going out for 6 months this wednesday and he is the most amazing guy ever. He is a year younger than me but hey, age is only a number. But his birthday is on the 29th of this month and I have NO CLUE what to get him and he won't tell me anything except that he wants to see me. I...

What to get my 22 yr old boyfriend for his birthday. [ 3 Answers ]

I need good ideas! he's fixing to deploy in about 6 months, so I want the birthday present to be special. but, not TOO special like what I'm gong to do for when he leaves. someone give some SEXY ideas. To maybe turn up the heat for his birthday!. =]

What to get my boyfriend for his birthday [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend's birthday is coming up within the next couple of months and I have no idea what to get for him. I'd like to do something with him rather than just give him something to unwrap. Any ideas?

View more questions Search