Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WolfBreed5 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 01:27 PM
    I am trying to find this song that I heard but can't remember!
    I heard this song the other day but for the life of me I can't remember what the name of it was or what it was called. I remember there being I think cello's also it was sung by a woman. It was a popular song and used to play on the radio all the time but it's escaping me right now. Can anyone help me please?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 15, 2012, 01:31 PM
    Do you remember any of the lyrics?
    WolfBreed5 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 02:17 PM
    Unfortunately no it was a while ago but maybe there were 2 ladies singing? Also it was a pop song and very popular. (pardon the pun)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 16, 2012, 12:35 PM
    I'm not sure anyone can help with so little information. I noticed you're in Canada... I'm in the US, so we weren't listening to the same station; I wouldn't begin to know what was popular in your area ;)
    TNinja44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 07:37 PM
    I am having the same issue, all I know is one of the parts just kept saying, "Ooooooooooooo" And it was kind of country
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 10:30 AM
    Wolfbreed5 - total long shot, but sounds like there's some sort of string instrument in it...
    Call Me Maybe-Carly Rae Jepson - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the name of the song heard on the radio. [ 7 Answers ]

High everyone. I'm looking for the title of that song. It's being played on a radio I listen, but unfortunately the dj never gives the title and the song has no lyrics, so it's hard to Google it out. The genre is chillout/lounge/trip-hop or such - here's a fragment (20s) I've managed to record:...

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

I can't find a song I heard? [ 0 Answers ]

I can't find this song I heard on YouTube and it goes like "i can't control myself cause i dont know how" I found it while watching a video called twilight characters theme songs

Heard a song on YouTube and I can't find the name/artist! [ 1 Answers ]

Heard it in a YouTube video. Unfortunately the name was not given and Google couldn't really help me.:( There is a chorus to the song that goes something like: " You're a Dirty B*tch and I kinda like it." To hear the song go to YouTube and search Dirty B*tch. It's margie and kayla. Vid is terrible...

View more questions Search