Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2012, 12:15 PM
    X10 wireless 3 way switch part number.
    I have used in the past, but can't find now, even with x10 phone and computer support, one of the worse companies I have found for help.
    It is basically a wireless 3 way switch, battery powered, not even 1/2" thick, secured with double stick tape.

Just now, while writing, got off the phone with W10 tech support again, and the new person I spoke with says he never heard of it?

I know they make. Anyone with the part number, it would be greatly appreciate it. Their computer and phone support took all my time and will have to check eBay or Amazon later, if no one here is familiar with it.
    Thanks.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 15, 2012, 01:52 PM
    Home Automation sells some X10 wireless switches, good place to start. Slimline Switch Decorator White - SS13A
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2012, 06:01 AM
    Thanks Ballenger, I am looking for the one that looks like a single decora style switch. Take Care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TRANE TDC080C942A1 main limit switch what part number [ 1 Answers ]

I do not know the part nu. For the main limit

Flame rollout switch part number [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for flame rollout switch part num for the 58PAV090 furnace. Thanks

Carrier furnace (58RAV) draft safeguard switch part number? [ 0 Answers ]

Will someone please tell me the part number for the Carrier furnace (58RAV) draft safeguard switch from an 1999 installation? It isn't in the owner's manual (as it should be). A place to purchase said switch would be nice too, since carrier won't sell it to me 'directly. I've already gone...

Part number [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the part number for the draft inducer on a goodman furnace model gms91155dxa? I can't seem to find a replacement.

Part Number [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a replacement for a Bryant CK3BXA048 "N" Coil. I haven't been able to find a matching number. It is a 4 ton horizontal coil. Can you make any suggestions?

View more questions Search