Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gloriarapheal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 10:44 AM
    My period is delayed by 9days why?
    I had a missed period 3months ago and now am 9days late. I have done 1 test and I feel the symptoms I normally get before my period, what is happening to me?
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Feb 15, 2012, 11:21 AM
    OK just to be clear have you not had a period since 3 months ago, and I am assuming your test was negative? If you have a gyno talk to him or her about it.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 15, 2012, 01:28 PM
    Test again with first morning urine and follow the directions carefully. If its negative and your period doesn't come, call the doc, but they may tell you to wait until you are at least 2 weeks late before they ask you to come in.

Periods can be delayed for several reasons including stress, illness, weight loss/gain, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got period delayed what is the name of the pill which starts the period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, The period usually starts within 28-32 days. But it got delayed for more than 10days. I feel very bad whether I am pregnant or not? Can any one give the name of the tablet which we use to take for getting the period? OR what are the types of home test I can undergo? Please guide..

Delayed Period [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I had sexual intercourse on March 11th and I received my monthly period on time about 10 days thereafter (March 21st). However, I am now one week late on my period this month and I have never been this late before. Also, I have not had intercourse after March 11th. I took a pregnancy...

My period is a week delayed now.'used to have regular period, what does it mean? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 24 yrs old, I had my period last month, but this month, it's almost 2 weeks delayed.. and I never had any sexual intercourse this month nor last month.I had my last sexual intercourse, 2 weeks before my period last month.im scared to buy a test kit because, I don't know if I'm pregnant......

Delayed period [ 2 Answers ]

Is it natural for me to not have an period for 8moths? I'm not pregnant , what could it be?

View more questions Search