Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wheels86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 10:36 AM
    How much would the 1992 upper deck baseball edition be worth?
    How much would the 1992 upper deck baseball edition be worth?

They are still in the box sealed and it is the entire set how much would this be valued at if I were to sell them?

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 1992 craftsman indy 500 limited edition rider. Does anyone know history of [ 1 Answers ]

I have found a 1992 craftsman tractor indy 500 limited edition. It has on the lower front side of the # 18 instead of checkered flags and indy 500 like I've seen elsewhere. And on the upper side of the hood is an indy car with the words indy 500 next to it. There is a plack that says indy 500...

I have a 1992 craftsman indy 500 limited edition rider. Does anyone know history of [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1992 craftsman limited edition gt6000 tractor with the number 18 on the lower side of the hood. Not checkered flags and indy 500 like I've seen elsewhere. On the top side of the hood is a picture of an indy car with indy 500 next to it. Craftsman model# 917.250910 Engine is horizontal...

I found a large lump about the size of a baseball on my upper thigh? [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed a large lump on my outer thigh about the size of a baseball in diameter. It is not painful, nor have I experienced any trauma to my leg. I do have a cyst on my upper back. Suffer from high blood pressure as well. It is not hard. I plan to call my doctor on Monday, but any ideas what...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.