Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rapid26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 08:46 AM
    Fear of penentration
    Hi
    I am married and I've got a terrible fear of penetration during sex. My husband has never entered me and I want to get over it. What do I need to do or what can I use. It's mostly to do with fear of the pain of first time sex. Please help.
    I also have a lump right at the end of my vaginal opening towards my anus, it's not painful unless it's pressed and it's been there for years, it's under the skin and I'm nor sure it can be popped. HOw can I get rid of it.
    Thank you.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Feb 15, 2012, 11:18 AM
    Make an appt with a gyno no one is going to give sound advice on the internet without seeing you in the office
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 15, 2012, 03:49 PM
    Fear we can help with, but it seems you have a medical issue that needs to be seen by your doctor. DO NOT attempt to remove the lump on your own. If it has been there for years, then it will take your doctor to determine what caused it and the best way to take care of it.

See your doctor. Make certain you are healthy and cleared for intercourse. Perhaps ask your doctor's advice about your fear. He/she may be able to give you personal reassurance that is difficult to give over the internet. You can also ask that your husband be present for the discussion if you think that will help both of you.

If you still feel the need for more advice about dealing with your fear, then please come back and update this thread. We will be happy to give you suggestions and reassurances, but we need to make certain you are healthy first.

Good luck.
    rapid26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 05:23 AM
    Penetration fear
    Hey there
    Thanks for your help, I have made an appointment to see a gynae month end, but in the time being yes I do need help on how to ease my sexual fears so I can be comfortable and be able to enjoy it. As it is I'm usually very tense and I don't feel aroused at all and I think it's all fear related.
    Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fear 2 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there well as you can probs guess I am playing fear 2 on and off but I have gotten to thepoint where you see the general or someone with a grunt cutting through a door and you cannot get to them as the door to them is locked, I was wondering if anyone knows the bit I am on about and what I am...

My fear [ 10 Answers ]

I'm going around with a guy... and we love each other a lot... wenever I'm with him... I feel as I'm in heaven... he cares a lot... and so do I... and we are very much attached to each other now... but sometimes... I have this feeling that whether we will have a happy ending or not?? because my...

Still fear him [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a child 8 to 13 I was getind raped by my aunts boyfriend.Now I fear everyman.even my husband. He took what meant the most to me. I'm scared to go out I'm scared to be alone. My mom never did put him in jail and I see him allmost everyday of my life and all I know to do is cry and I...

I have fear [ 5 Answers ]

Hi There,I Love One Sister From Our Church,but The Time I Want To Propose Her, Fear Comes Along And I Will Start Talking About Godly Things.when We Part I Will Be Frusrated And Blaming Myself.while Im Alone I Will Think On How To Say I Love You,but When We Meet Fear Comes Again.what And How Should...

Fear [ 16 Answers ]

1. What is fear? 2. What causes fear? 3. What are some physical signs of fear? 4. How do you get over fear? This can be just general scientific answers or personal answers. I need someone else's points of view. :confused:

View more questions Search