Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fkemminje Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 12:21 AM
    Right shoulder blade pain
    I am 39 year old male working in front of computer(8 hours/ day).
    I've been suffering from shoulder blade pain for 6 years already and I can't certainly pinpoint the root cause of the pain. I feel hard rope type muscle near my shoulder blade.
    I joined badminton club, did yoga, went to cheropactor, physiotherapy and all. But not successful.
    If I take physiotherapy( they rub their elbow on pain area)one or two days , I feel OK. And if I return to work, it starts aching in the evening.
    Some doctors say, it is muscular pain, some say myofascial pain syndrome, trigger points and some don't know what exactly.
    I underwent some medications and a few therapies. But just after a few days, the shoulder blade pain comes back.

Can you Plase help me to come out of this pain.

Regards
    Farook

Check out some similar questions!

Right shoulder blade pain [ 1 Answers ]

I'm am 16 I have pain around my right shoulder blade, what shall I do?

Right shoulder blade pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Its been 2 days now that I've been feeling a bit of pain on my right shoulder blade when I breath deelply (close to the spine), and it only hurts when breathing deeply. Might it just be a muscular thing? Thanks!

Pain below my shoulder blade [ 0 Answers ]

I have a pain under my shoulder blade it goes through my body and hurts on the front side even now when I breathe what could it be? Do I need to go to hospital?

Pain in shoulder blade [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm female age 46. I have been suffering for a number of days with a stabbing pain in my left shoulder blade. It is constant and movement is not restricted. The pain neither worsens nor improves with articulation or lifting. Initially it felt as though it needed to be -clicked- back into place....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.