Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mears88 Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Feb 15, 2012, 09:15 PM
    @ FR_CHUCK it has always been an issue and I don't want it reported to child services because I don't want her placed with strangers. I just want help in my situation.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 16, 2012, 04:20 AM
    First, your friend should have explained to you how this site works. We are different than other Q&A sites because we try to deal with the entire situation, not just the specific questions. We have to make judgments here to provide help. You came here seeking help and you ARE getting help. You may not like the answers we are giving, but we are giving you the facts that you have to deal with. So please check your 'tude at the door. If you don't like some advice you get, ignore it. If you think a response violates our rules, report it.

The facts are that, until she turns 18 her parents are in control. The good news is you have only a few months to wait. So I would not expend time and effort to fight it. You say you don't want her to go to Family Services about the home situation because she may be placed in a foster situation. If that's the case, then it can't be that bad at home that she can't endure it for a few more months.

Spend that time saving up for your own place. Investigate what services are available to help you care for the child. These are the things you can do, stop fighting the things you can't control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ways for a thirteen year old to earn money? [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to go to Spokane, Washington this summer. What are some good ways to earn money to go there for a thirteen year old? I'm okay with kids, but I'm best at art. I also like working with animals or plants. I asked the flower shop down my street if I could get a job and they said no. I'll...

Unique ways to surprise parents with vacation to Vegas we got them? [ 4 Answers ]

My sister, brother, and I had decided to send my parents to Vegas to see the La Reve show for their 25th anniversary. Since we wished we could've sent them to a much nicer place, but couldn't afford it, we just decided to make the main gift the tickets-since they've been dying to see that show-and...

What are some proven ways to teach a one-year old child [ 4 Answers ]

I want to be teaching my 12 month old as I play with him. What are some good things I can do to jump-start his learning?

What are some ways you make money from home? [ 6 Answers ]

I started my own homebased business a year and a half ago and I've had really great success with it. I would love to hear how others are SUCCESSFULLY making money in a home-based business. Thanks and have a great day!!

View more questions Search