Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spcacioppo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 07:21 PM
    I'm thirty weeks pregnant.. my left side of my head hurts and my right leg is numb
    I feel different than normal
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2012, 07:29 PM
    It would be wise to give your doctor or midwife a call. We would only be able to give possibilities as to the cause... some of which can be more serious than others. Inform your doctor and they will let you know if they would like you to go in to be checked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat had two kittens around 4 weeks old she killed and ate the head and the leg a [ 4 Answers ]

My cat had 2 kittens,four weeks ago.Last night,Both kittens were fine.They seemed healthy and the mother seemed attentive.Today,I could not find the calico kitten.The solid white one was on the bed in the spare room they are staying in.The mother was with it.I found the calico under the bed.It was...

Pain on left side of abdomen and left leg [ 3 Answers ]

My pain is intermittent but lately has been more frequent and more intense, I have had an internal scan which showed fibroids. Can anyone help

I pulled my left si joint out and now the left side of my neck hurts [ 2 Answers ]

I hurt my back at work 5 months ago and they say that it is my si joint but I have been having a lot of problems with my left side of my neck has been really sore causing burning stabbing pain along with a very bad headache can you please help me. I have gone through pt and that seems to making it...

View more questions Search