Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wgage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 06:09 PM
    Insurance policy number?
    I was backed into and he provided his insurance card but I didn't get the name of company just the policy number can you help me policy number is>Removed<
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 14, 2012, 06:13 PM
    There's no way to determine the insurance company by the policy number.

Do you have his number? Call him and ask for his insurance info, or call the police (if you called them to the scene of the accident), and ask them for the info. They would have it written down on the accident report.
    Lj171 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2012, 05:40 AM
    I just want name of insurance company. On the police report it only shows policy number. What is the name??
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    There's no way to determine the insurance company by the policy number.

Do you have his number? Call him and ask for his insurance info, or call the police (if you called them to the scene of the accident), and ask them for the info. They would have it
    written down on the accident report.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 26, 2012, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lj171 View Post
    I just want name of insurance company. On the police report it only shows policy number. What is the name ???
    My crystal ball isn't working, therefore I can't tell you the name of the insurance company.

Call the person whose policy it is. The police should have the name and number of the other party.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find the name of a insurance co. With just the policy number? [ 1 Answers ]

My brother just past, he gave me the policy number and what I thought was the name of the insurance co. The name of the insurance company is wrong. How do I find the comp. By the policy number?

Insurance policy number 4605? [ 1 Answers ]

What insurance carrier has this policy number "4605"...

Policy number insurance [ 2 Answers ]

A lorry caused accident and in the result good worth of property damaged. Nearby persons got photo of the accident in which lorry number visiable. But before the police come lorry absonds. How to know the lorry owner name, insturance particulars etc. in the govt. transport records address the owner...

View more questions Search