Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Azzazy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 02:42 PM
    Manufacture of new designs and ideas?
    Gentlemen
    I make new design for a mouse in a more streamlined help painters in the control of the drawing is more sensitive. Also small in size, which saves on raw materials used in packaging as well.
    I want to sell the design if you desire in this..
    I am currently developing and Keyboard also for the same goal, as well as a scanner, a recent computer bag is integrated with other functions and also saves raw materials used in packaging as well.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 14, 2012, 02:56 PM
    Sounds like an interesting concept, but we are not in contact with inventors or manufactures, as we are a Question and Answer site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a name for my designs. [ 0 Answers ]

Im making Purses/ handbags and home items such as vases, trash cans and wall art all made from newspapers and magazines. I need a creative name for my designs. Can anyone suggest anything creative?

Tattoo designs. [ 2 Answers ]

I have this idea for my next tattoo that came to me in a dream. THe idea is of a crow being attacked by a hawk and another crow saving the crow1 from the hawk. The three birds will be in a triangular or circular shape. I want crow1 and the hawk to be facing. The hawk is attacking from the...

Pysanky designs [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for some simple designs to try on pysanky eggs. I love all the small designs I have found , but don't know how to go about getting this on the eggs with out some sort of template. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks for your help

Tattoo Designs [ 1 Answers ]

My son is an excellent designer. He doesn’t want to get into the needling part of tattoos, but he likes to make designs. Many of his friends seek him out to make designs that they can take to the tattoo parlors. He’s giving away his designs for little or no money. Can anyone suggest how he can...

View more questions Search