Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ctalks Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 02:35 PM
    Bleeding after sex
    Is it normal?
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Feb 14, 2012, 05:09 PM
    More information would be appreciated for example if it is your first time, yes it is normal.. are you close to your period? More details please
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 14, 2012, 06:08 PM
    First time, rough sex ?

Feb 15, 2012, 02:18 PM
    So my question goes along with my other post
    "Hey! I am an 18 year of girl and I am newly on birth control for the 1st time (alesse) going on 4 months of taking it now and I'm on the 21 day cycle so I have been taking it continuously for the past 4 mouths hoping to avoid my periods.
    So my periods have been getting less and less but I'm just worried because I will bleed kind of normally for 2 or 3 days then it will stop. So I will have intercourse and then I bleed after and almost go back on my period with a lot of brown discharge. What is wrong or is this normal"

It was not rough sex and it not my first time. But the bleeding or brown happens after each time regardless the time of the month

Feb 16, 2012, 08:38 AM
    It is unhealthy not to have a period for long amounts of time my dear, that is why you are probably spotting, your not allowing your body to do what nature has intended

Mar 7, 2012, 11:05 AM
    @nitelight198073 so should I just stop taking my birthcontrol for a week right now? Cause I'm still going through spotting from my last one. Or maybe wait 3 weeks and do it then?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 7, 2012, 03:12 PM
    You need to consult your doctor. Something is not right.

Mar 8, 2012, 06:24 AM
    Talk to your gyno tell them what you did and proceed from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding during sex [ 3 Answers ]

I had rough sex and started bleeding during sex, and afterwards I lost a blood clot. Now it's 3 days later and I'm still spotting.

Bleeding after sex [ 0 Answers ]

Bleeding after sex [ 5 Answers ]

My menses ended last Monday and I had sex with my finace the following Wednesday. I asked that we try a little "rough" sex and he consented. At one point it was painful and we stopped and tried something different. About Thursday or thereabout, I noticed some pinking spots, which changed to red now...

Bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex and I started bleeding light red blood for about 3 hours afterwards. I was suppose to get my period the day after that. Its been 3 days and I haven't gotten my period. I was just wondering if the bleeding was caused by irritation to my cervix or if it could be something...

Sex, bleeding although not first time having sex. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question which I've been looking for an answer for the past day.. . I have had sex with 3 partners which adds up to 6 times of having sexual intercourse all together. Couple of days ago I had my 7th time having sex with someone out of those 3, but yet I started bleeding during...

View more questions Search