Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saturnblack Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 11:46 AM
    Word problem
    The median salary of a nursing major with 10 to 20 years experience is $3 thousand less than twice that of an education major with less than 5 years experience. Combined, two people with each of these majors and specified years of experience earn 02 thousand. Find the median salary of a nursing major with 10 to 20 years experience and an education major with less than 5 years experience.
    Please show the work.
    saturnblack Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 11:52 AM
    Word problem
    video store a charges $9 to rent a video games for one week. Although only members can rent from the store. Membership is free. Video store b charges only $4 to rent a video game for one week. Only members can rent from the store and membership is 50.00 per year. After how many video game rentals will the total amount spent at each store be the same? What will be the total amount spent at each store?
    Pleas show work.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 14, 2012, 11:58 AM
    Please refer to this announcement:
    Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you.
    You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer and post it for us to critique that is within reason.

If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Word problem [ 2 Answers ]

Word problem [ 1 Answers ]

A landscaper needs several pieces of PVC pipe, each 3 feet 4 inches long. PVC pipe comes in 20-foot lengths. How many pieces can Roger cut out of one length of pipe?

Word problem [ 1 Answers ]

At one time, the Texas Junior college Teachers asscosiation annual conference was held in Austin. At that time a taxi ride in austin was $1.25 for the first 1/5 of a mile and $.025 for each additional mile. If the distance from one of the convention hotel to the airport is 7.5 miles how much...

A word problem [ 3 Answers ]

A pool is filled by two pipes. It takes the first pipe 2 hours more and the second pipe 4 hours more to fill it than both pipes at the same time. The book says that the first pipe fills the pool in 5 hours and the second one in 7.5 hours, so I think I did something wrong. Anyway, here's what I...

Word problem [ 12 Answers ]

Two trains are headed right for each other they are 180 miles apart. Train A is going 50mph, train B is going 40 mph train A starts at point A. when will they collide and where will they collide in reference to point A? I don't even know where to start on this problem, it just is confusing me......

View more questions Search