Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jerzeeboy87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 11:42 AM
    Honda accord wagon lx
    How can I reset my check engine light...

Check out some similar questions!

Where is the fan relay switch located on a 1992 honda accord ex wagon [ 13 Answers ]

Where is the coolant fan relay switch located on a 1992 honda accord ex wagon with an automatic transmission

1993 honda accord wagon losing coolant [ 1 Answers ]

1993 honda accord wagon 2.2 liter. Loses coolant when my wife runs her mail route. Temperature gauge goes up when she stops but goes back to normal when running. Does not lose fluid under normal driving only on stop and go mail route. Usually takes 1-2 quarts to fill it. This condition has been...

How do I interpret the codes for a 1993 automatic Hhonda Accord wagon? [ 1 Answers ]

I am receiving 1 long blink and 3 short blinks followed by 1 long and 4 short blinks.

I have a 1992 honda accord and would like to put a 1996 honda accord engine and trans [ 2 Answers ]

I got a 1992 honda accord and would like to put a 1996 honda accord engine and trans in it. Would it be possibly.

Unique 95 Honda Accord LX Wagon plugs foul out [ 3 Answers ]

I got a unique problem the plugs foul out all the time with oil ( I think? maybe coolant) but after a change of spark plugs it cranks first time every time. I've had this car in the shop many times. It went to a guy I was told was the best in town and I know is a good decent trustworthy guy,who...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.