Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peaches2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Feb 14, 2012, 07:42 AM
    Write me a song?
    Can someone please write a couple of songs for me? I have ideas but every time I sit down to write it I can't think of anything!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 14, 2012, 08:44 AM
    It happens a lot here. Someone comes along and asks for someone to just write them a song. It's not that easy. Nobody is going to write a song for free. It takes lots of time and effort and people pay big money to song writers.

Sorry to sound harsh, I'm not trying to be, but you're probably not going to get that kind of help here.
    peaches2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Feb 14, 2012, 09:03 AM
    Actually it does come that easy to some people maybe just not you. Plus I never said I wouldn't pay for it.
    Entomology Expert

Feb 14, 2012, 09:10 AM
    Thanks for the negative. Whether you agree with me or not makes no difference to me. The fact is that this has been asked on here hundreds of times and nobody here will write you a song.

Oh, and you're going to pay someone to write a song for you? Really? LOL
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2012, 09:54 AM
    Odinn, I tried to give you your credit back but I have to spread the rep. I am sure someone will pay you the favor since you were wronged there plus I agree with your answer.
    Entomology Expert

Feb 14, 2012, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    Odinn, I tried to give you your credit back but I have to spread the rep. I am sure someone will pay you the favor since you were wronged there plus I agree with your answer.
    No problem, I appreciate the thought. The actual number of negatives doesn't matter to me really, it's just the way they are given out. Because the OP didn't like what I said, they decided I needed to get a negative. Not that I was wrong, just because they didn't like it. That's what bothers me.

Oh well... move on, right?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2012, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    No problem, I appreciate the thought. The actual number of negatives doesn't matter to me really, it's just the way they are given out. Because the OP didn't like what I said, they decided I needed to get a negative. Not that I was wrong, just because they didn't like it. That's what bothers me.

Oh well...move on, right?
    Yea, I stopped being concerned with them a long time ago, but it was still aggrevating that people didn't know how to use them correctly. I am still using the old style web page but they changed some things, I am still used to them being called greenies and reddies haha. And it saying who gave you what. Now it just says 1 member aggrees or disagrees or whatever. Anyway, I guess I shouldn't be rambling away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone write a song for me? I have the tittle of the song but but cant write. [ 1 Answers ]

I really don't know what to pen down on a tittle of my song.

Can You Help Me Write A Song? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am trying out for a talent show and I really wanted to sing an origanal song but I have no idea how to write a song. Can someone help me write it?

Ask anyone-Can Anyone write a song for me? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there, I've tried so many times every where but no one writes me a song a need a need to practice one in a week me and 2 best friends need a song which takes about 3 fasion girls and that were the omly one with style and fashion we tried writing one alone but in a year we're only got a few...

Can someone write me a song? [ 16 Answers ]

:o I kind of need help with writing romantic songs and love songs and magic songsand songs in that category and pop :o :rolleyes: :p Please can you help me I am in a band called wizard power and I need to write some songs for me as an artist alone and for my band! So please I am begging you...

View more questions Search