Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eris8656 Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Feb 17, 2007, 12:12 AM
    Need title: Children's movie about wanting a new mom
    Ok I have been trying to remember the title to this movie but I can not remember!

So the movie is about these three kids (I'm pretty sure it was three) who are sick of their moms rules and want a new mom, so they do some kind of spell or something and they wake up the next day and their mom is gone. Then they get these three tokens and they get to go to this place and they can pick a new mom using the tokens (all the moms they choose end up being horrible), In the end they just want their mom back.

If anyone can remember what this movie was called I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Feb 17, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Trading mom aka The mommy market.

Trading Mom (1994)
    eris8656 Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Feb 17, 2007, 11:02 PM
    Thank you soooooooo much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need title of 80's children's sci-fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

Ok - this may sound a bit weird... There's 3 kids, 2 boys 1 girl - The two boys create a small blue tinted bubble type thing on their computer that they fly around at great speed. At one point smashing through a bookcase and puncturing all the books. They then make the 'bubble' bigger and get...

Looking for 90s children's Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

When I was young I would always rent these three movies from blockbuster. They were probably never in theater or TV but they were a series and they probably came out in the 90s. They were about these 3 girls who if I remember correctly had some sort of powers. I think they all had their own symbol,...

Title of 80's "childrens?" movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been wondering about a movie I saw in the late 80's/early 90's Which involves a boy who was sent to some sort of institution because His parents thought he had too active an imagination. I think they were about to try some experiment on him to "cure" him Of his problems - some sort...

Children's movie title help [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the title of a children's movie where the land is a patchwork quilt with puppet characters?

View more questions Search