Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    x1xlildevilx23x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 12:25 AM
    What should I do after she told me we should be over?
    Recently I was in a relationship with a girl for almost 7 yrs. From me being 15, until almost turning 21. She was from 16 to almost 22. I fell from her when I started high school. We've been through so much together. Story is too long for me to write it here, but what I can is that I'm in love with her. There is nothing that I wouldn't do for that girl. Literally I can't live without her voice, her touch, her feel. Everything about her makes me want her.

Till now, there is a huge possibility she is pregnant. I asked her to move in with me and family, she said no. Told her to move with just me and said no because she doesn't want me to leave school. She wants to stay with her mom. I don't because her mom butts in into everything with us, even to the point in wanting to know every single detail about everything that its not even none of her business. She doesn't even consider any of my options. She only wants me to just let her do what she wants not what I think of it. Its like my opinion doesn't count at all, even though I want to be there no matter what happens because I love her, and I want to be a great dad if it happens to be true. I would give up everything to work hard as long as she and the baby will be OK but she still says no.

We got to the point that we argued into huge fights for 3 days until I couldn't handle it anymore and broke up. I felt like a failure to her that I wasn't worth it.I cried being a stubborn guy that I am because I'm really hurt. I don't know what to believe anymore. She calls me because she says she misses me then when we talk about it it ends up really bad. She said she is in love with me and still won't consider anything I ask. She says she won't contact me, then a few minutes later she texts me or calls me. I don't know what to do.

Tomorrow is Valentines Day and I asked her even though we said its better to be over to see me because I missed her a lot and she said no. What can I do to make this pain go away or what can I do towards this?
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2012, 08:25 AM
    Listen kid

If my daunted got pregnant I would want to know every dial as well. Your still a kid so honestly your opinions have aout as much worth as a promis from the u.n to get the economy back on track.
    I know harsh.

Another word of advice let he do what she wants to do don't try and force things you muppet :) that will just make you and her angry.
    It is a relationship and both of you need to sit down with your parents and have an adult talk about your options

Not just oh I want your daughter to move in with me k thanks bye.

Tell her you support her and love her and whatever her decides on you will back

You as a man now have to be there for her and that's not all about getting what you want and the way you like things

She is pregnant and probable very scared

I would spend more time treating her as the mother of your child and not as a girlfriend anymore.

You do sound pretty selfish just in my opinion though.

All yhe best

So all
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 14, 2012, 04:53 PM
    This may be blunt, but if you shut up, and get out of the way, the females will handle there business and bring you a healthy baby. So its simple, shut up and do as your told, and stay in school to get a good job to support your child.

Speaking of child, stop acting like one because all you have to do is get a gift and card and tell your girl you were being a big stupid baby but your brains have returned and ask her how you may be of help to her and her mother with this child coming.

What's even easier is to ask how you can be of service to her mother in taking care of your girl friend in her time of need. Then you would only have to MAN UP to be a hero, not a big dumb zero. Trust me guy, the right thing isn't the easiest thing to do, but it's the MAN thing to do. Now about that part time job? That's right part time while you are in school for your future, just for a few bucks for a few things like some pregnant female needs, or gas money for doctor visits.

That's what you should be doing, getting busy, and being grateful you have good options to help deal with this situation since like most young guys, you aren't ready for marriage. That's a step for MEN, not boys who cry when things are tough, and they have to face the consequences of their actions.

So grow up big guy, and be humbled by this life lesson, and do better than you have because the problem my friend, is YOU, and your immature, stupid ATTITUDE!!
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2012, 04:05 AM
    So so true talaniman!

I really hope you take this advice to heart kid.
    For the sake of you and your family.
    SentientAndroid Posts: 63, Reputation: 8

Feb 16, 2012, 02:51 PM
    Sheesh... you guys are blunt! But yeah devil, take their advice and to add I'd say take a step back from the relationship and put your wants and needs on the back burner and focus and prepare for a way to take care of this child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I told him I like him now what? [ 1 Answers ]

I told him I liked him and he said I'm fine with that now what do I do?

Should she be told? [ 38 Answers ]

17 years ago I had a short relationship with a woman.she had two girls with another man and they were split up at the time.Our relationship was coming to and end when we found out she was pregnant by me.after a lot of confusion we agreed she would get back with her ex and raise the child as his.he...

Should they not of told me! [ 7 Answers ]

So, I found a note on my kitchen table, since we always leave notes to say where we are going and what not, I decided to read it (usually it is from my mom saying what she works and what we need to do that evening)... well it did say that, and then it was a note to my step-dad, my mom and him just...

Never told me [ 2 Answers ]

Long story here. A former girlfriend of mine was pregnant and never told me, just recently she got in contact with me and told me that I had a daughter. I after I took a DNA test I have tired to be a father for the child, but the child's mother doesn't want me to have visition and joint custody....

I have not told anyone this, but. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to this site but I am having a really hard time at the moment and I wanted some objective help. My life is a bit of a mess and I don't know where to begin to be honest. My mother and father have both been clinically depressed for years and my brother is currently...

View more questions Search