Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doneil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 08:52 PM
    Price pfister 971-005 flex hose disconnecting old hose?
    Replacing old hose with 971-0250, which has smaller collars for hot and cold water. The central feed snaps in but now I want to pull the old one off and replace it with one that fits the stems sent.

Dan O
    Trying to make points for Valentine Day
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Feb 15, 2012, 06:47 AM
    It won't fit. This model number was originally designed for Georgetown faucet. It is discontinued item. You will have to get the correct hose assembly. I suggest you call Price Pfister at 1-800-PFAUCET (1-800-732-8238). They will send you exactly what you need. Hope your Valentines Day turned out to your satisfaction regardless the wrong size hose. Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Price pfister sink faucet to spout hose ? [ 5 Answers ]

I had a leak in my price pfister (unsure of model number - likely older unit) ceramic cold faucet - found a new valve at home depot and replaced. However, another leak where the cold faucet connects to the spout - can't find the hose in Lowe's or home depot, will next try some major plumbing supply...

Disconnecting Faucet Sprayer Hose From Supply Line [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I'm trying to disconnect the hose of my faucet sprayer from the faucet and the location of the connection is right in between the cold and hot feeds and the basin of the sink. Basically, there is no room to get even a basin wrench in there. I believe it's a compression fitting which...

Dishwasher flex drain to black hose quite a distance from sink [ 6 Answers ]

I'm replacing the builder's ge dishwasher with a stainless steel LG dishwasher. I removed the GE and there is a flexible drain hose that I took off it. The dishwasher is on a wall perpendicular to the sink wall. The flexible drain hose runs into a hole in the back of the cabinet next to the...

Under sink flex hose leak [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone have suggestions on fixing a leak under my bathroom sink? It is at the connection of the flex hose from each faucet to the copper T connector that then leads up to the spout. I've tried tightening the nuts, taking it apart to see if there is a blockage and putting it back together but...

Disconnecting kitchen faucet sprayer hose [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to replace my kitchen faucet, but I am unable to disconnect the sprayer hose from the copper pipe! The connection is a smooth cylinder rather than a nut, so regular & basin wrenches just slip around. I have tried putting WD-40 on the connection as well as gentle hammering to try to...

View more questions Search