Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    treenadevries Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 10:39 PM
    Vomitting in cats
    My cat had renal failure but has seemed happy and social otherwise. Recently he has begun vomitting regularly. He is not vomitting up food-I have tried a couple different brands-just fluid. The fluid is mostly clear and does not seem to have an odor to it but my husband is becoming very aggrivated. He still seems happy and social and does not seem to be in any discomfort so I don't know what's going on. He is also being given Pepcid to try to keep his stomach settled but I'm not sure that it is helping.

Any help?
    shuckabri Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2007, 10:53 PM
    I'm not sure if this will help you or not but, I actually have 11 dogs and one of them ended up with a cold. She had a sore throat and would vomit a little bit. It was mostly clear and I don't recall it having a smell. Your cat could possibly just have a little bit of a cold. But if you are really worried I would just say take it to the vet. That is all I got. I hope it helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 cats [ 6 Answers ]

I've got 2 cats one is a 2 year old and the mother of the other one that was born in June. Both are female. The mother is VERY laid back and affectionate the youngster is the opposite yet they've always got along, till now. I just walked into the kitchen and as usual the young one nudged mum out...

How many cats do you have? [ 8 Answers ]

We were planning on having 2 kittens but we might go with 3. Is 3 too many? Right now it would just be me, my husband and the cats but we are going to have a baby sometime in the next year too.All the kitties would be inside. What is your experience with numbers of pets? Thanks!

Cats [ 2 Answers ]

I will be bringing home a six week old boxer puppy soon and I already have a 1yr old cat. He is very active and aggressive how can I integrate them with out him hurting the puppy?:o

Vomitting/Diarreha in cats [ 1 Answers ]

:( My cat is almost 13. Always healthy and very well maintained. He is a fixed male and is not over weight. He was diagnosed with diabetes in September 2006. For the last 2 years we have had a terrible time with him vomitting 1-2 times/ week, yet 3-6 times a day on the days he does vomit! I have...

Stinky Cats [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 males cats; a Siamese and a Maine Coon. When these boys use the litter box the smell is unbearable! Is it because they are boys and don't cover up their business with litter? Is it the food I am feeding them? I have tried every type litter, deoderant powder, etc... I keep their litter...

View more questions Search