Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JustWantToBeMe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 01:15 PM
    23 years old and still a virgin
    I am 23 years old and still a virgin. All my friends have lost there virginity and often talk about there sex life and I just don't always feel comfortable around them when they have this discussion knowing that they have had sex and I'm still a virgin. A lot of the time I don't have a lot of confidence about going out and I hardly go out with friends as they love spending so much time on the dance floor and I don't have that kind of confidence they do. I will be Honest I'm no size 0 I am a size 16-18 but I am always being told I am pretty but I am not vain to say I'm drop dead gorgeous like most people. I would like to hear some feed back from people.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Feb 14, 2012, 05:15 PM
    For one congratulations, it is a rare thing to be still a virgin. Take your time and find the right person to give yourself to that wants you mind body and spirit. Have pride in yourself you have a beautiful gift to give a special man.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

18 years Old Male Virgin [ 4 Answers ]

Right I'm 18 male an a virgin am I soposed to feel good/Bad about this because guys seem to think its bad but anyway what do you girls think of this ? Basically I've bin friends with this girl for 3 years we we went out before bt broke up because of not having time to see each other as I was...

28 years old - female virgin. Friend said it's too late. [ 34 Answers ]

Hello, I will try and keep this short but I'm seeking some straight forward advice about dating and males. I live in NJ and don't have very much experience with males. I am 28 years old, female, virgin. The one sexual encounter I had was at 16. This guy, "Dean" drove me, his friend "Mike", and...

View more questions Search