Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittnay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 12:57 PM
    What is the perimeter in feet of basin that is 22.5 ft. long and 10.5 feet wide?
    What is the perimeter in feet of basin that is 22.5 ft. long and 10.5 feet wide?
    tommybwiz Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2012, 06:51 PM
    Perimeter
    is the distance in a path around.22.5+22.5+10.5+10.5=45+21=66
    llamanator Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Feb 19, 2012, 05:49 PM
    How old are you that you are asking this question or are you just bored

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have foot pain in both of my feet on the outside going underneath my feet, help [ 2 Answers ]

The pain is in both feet, i can barely walk sometimes. The pain is outward going down the middle of my feet to the bottom, in the middle of my feet.

How to move a double wide mobile 150 feet with out taking it apart [ 0 Answers ]

Looking to move with some type of trailer

A triangle has a base 12 feet long and an altitude 8 feet high. Find the area of the [ 1 Answers ]

A triangle has a base 12 feet long and an altitude 8 feet high. Find the area of the largest rectangle that can be inscribed in the triangle so that the base of the rectangle falls on the base of the triangle.

What will it cost to tile a kitchen floor that is 12 feet wide by 20 feet long if the [ 5 Answers ]

What will it cost to tile a kitchen floor that is 12 feet wide by 20 feet long if the tile cost $8.91 per square yard?

View more questions Search