Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donrpell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 12:40 PM
    At startup internet explorer automatically attempts to logon to an IP address
    The IP address appears to be that of my Linksys router. It gives an "unable to logon to the website" message. I have checked all the internet options tools I can think of, but it happens, usually at computer startup. I have also checked all the startup options and can find nothing that seems to relate to this.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet Explorer is adding to an ip address without prompting [ 1 Answers ]

I have two Crestron control panels operating HVAC in two separate locations that I want to access over the internet via my PC. Each control panel has a different ip address. One of the control panels is already located in my "favorites" and is accessible. I am trying to access the second control...

Address bar in internet explorer doesn't work [ 1 Answers ]

My address bar will not allow me to type anything in it

Address bar internet explorer. [ 7 Answers ]

Can I control the width of address bar in internet explorer ? Thanks in advance.

Address bar on Internet Explorer does not work [ 2 Answers ]

When I type an address into the address bar and click on go, nothing happens except that the address gets highlighted. It does not go to the address. We have internet explorer 6.0. We have Windows XP. To get to any address, we have to search for the address and then go to the page from the...

Missing Address Bar in Internet Explorer [ 1 Answers ]

How can I repair a missing address bar in Internet Explorer. I am trying to help a friend who has this problem. We checked View/Toolbars. The Address Bar is listed and is checked. Thinking that the bar may be hidden,we Unlocked the Toolbars and tried dragging with the vertical arrows. This has...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.