Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexander_05 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 12:23 PM
    I LOVE her but she still loves her ex!
    I was her friend, I was there when she needed a friend who confort her after that her Ex broke her heart
    I told her my feeling and she became my girlfriend we truly loved each other I did every thing for her
    After a month she broke up for no reason just like that !
    I decided to never talk to her again but she appologize and we back as friends but seriously I can't look at her as a friend I really love her
    After some weeks her b est friend told me that she still love her ex !
    What should I do ?
    I couldin't get her out of my mine !
    KATMAS324 Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Feb 19, 2012, 07:12 PM
    How long did you wait after she broke up with her ex before you told her how you felt? Maybe she wasn't ready to start a new relationship?
    alexander_05 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 04:59 AM
    3 days but I'm sure enough that she was ready of a new relationship because I already ask her that question !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The guy I love and loves me back is asking me to prove my love how do I do that? [ 4 Answers ]

So in the summer a guy I knew since 6th grade started talking to me over text we slowly fell in love but we aren't together because of his ex and we see each other every day. A while ago he was textin my best friend and I and saying the same things at times and similar things at others and he...

I love a girl who loves me but loves someone else as well [ 7 Answers ]

This girl I have known for a long time now has always said she loves me with all her heart f&a etc. but she got with another lad who she didn't love, they split up when she came to my house for the weekend then a couple days later there back together, she was still telling me she loved me but now...

What is Love? Your Definition of True love. And Loves among our society. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm 18 years old virgin. And I am curious about people's definition of love. ( especially about gay love) Does True love can appear between the same sexes? I want to hear from you about your true love and your definition of True Love. Does it exist? I just want to hear it from...

I love her a lot I think she loves me too but she said to me that she love other [ 2 Answers ]

Ilove her a lot I think she loves me too but she told me that she love some one else but she talk to me through phone she told me soon get married to some other person & she stop talking to me.

I love him, but he loves everyone. [ 5 Answers ]

He's got the biggest heart I know - he genuinely loves everyone! He thinks the world of every single person he meets, finds their special something and loves them for it. This makes him so difficult to resist, but so difficult to love too. I think I'm falling for him - his big heart, his smile,...

View more questions Search