Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cocomeg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 10:01 AM
    I feel helpless and alone what can I do?
    Hi I've never done this before but I thought id give it a go. Anyway my problem is I've been with my partner for 7years, it can be quite a turbulant relationship with many arguments. I absolutely love him to bits however recently things have become so difficult. I work full time and my partner doesn't work, I struggle so much to pay the bills on the wage I earn but if I raise the issue it causes big arguments. I really don't want to give up on my relationship as I love him dearly. Take today for examlpe another petty argument 3 days after my birthday! He told me to pack my stuff and leave he then storms out and when he comes back says its up to me if I go or not. I really don't know what to do as I told him he told me to go but he won't ask me to stay! I don't want to give up on our 7 year relationship as I love him to pieces just want to fell secure and wanted I suppose! Sorry for such a long rant I have since reached for the whiskey to calm me down! I don't often drink so has gone straight to my head! Just seeking a bit of advice really, feel so lonely at the moment and haven't got family to discuss this with!
    Swiss_Ms.B Posts: 59, Reputation: 17

Feb 16, 2012, 08:43 AM
    So you pay all the bills? Also for the rent of where you both are currently living? What exactly makes you feel secure?
    Maria.Lee Posts: 4, Reputation: 5

Feb 22, 2012, 05:18 AM
    I understand that you are very much in love with this guy and don't want to give up what took you 7 years to build but if he doesn't see your worth, he is not worth it. You pay all the bills but instead of admiring your effort, if he asks you to leave without taking your feelings into consideration. I guess it's time you move on. I am sure there is somebody much better out there.
    kjoy82 Posts: 33, Reputation: 11

Feb 23, 2012, 06:18 AM
    I agree with Maria Lee... you may love him... but he does not know how to love you back sweetie.
    You deserve so much more! And there is someone out there looking for someone like you!
    Let him go, and give yourself some time to heal.
    Do the no contact rule, break all ties. That rule will help YOU heal much faster.
    Do not concern yourself with him anymore.
    Look after yourself and take care of yourself.

And when you begin to get those feelings and thoughts of sadness or loss or even missing him... only remember the way that you were treated and hurt by him. Because that is how it will always be with him...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The love of my life tried to killhimself. I feel helpless [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone... This is a very hard thing to talk about. Ive been going out with my baby for almost a year... he has been planning his proposal and we are looking forward to spend the rest of lives together... I love him with all my heart but he a lot of traumas and insecurities. He masks life...

I'm so helpless. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay my further back answerers know my whole story about how I grew up with this guy and how he cheated on me, hurt me and made one of the biggest scars on my relationship memories.. but now I'm back and well.. now we're dating again. As you can tell I obviously have no self respect for myself.. I...

Helpless and hopeless [ 3 Answers ]

I recently loss my parents I am in my mid forties .I cannot get out of this downward slide I am abusing precrip drugs food and alcohol I feel like theirs no tomorrow everybody says ill snap out of it but its been 7months helpppp me

On a break, feel helpless [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my fiancé recently decided to have a break. Things were not the same as they used tobe. Basically I went to france with 3 work colleagues for the day (2 of which were girls) she's never really forgiven me for this. I told her about a week before I was going, and she knew all the people...

Helpless but not hopeless [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer that will under no circumstances access the internet. I've checked anti-virus, firewall settings... It keeps telling me that the ping command is in use by another program, but I for the life of me can not narrow it down to which one. I've tried the following: Ping Ipconfig...

View more questions Search