Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bpcakes32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 09:17 AM
    Divorce annulment
    I have been divorced since march 2011, my ex husband and I have decided to get back together and the divorce was a mistake. Will the judge that granted our divorce, reverse it or annule it?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2012, 12:05 PM
    No. Divorce is forever. You can remarry, of course.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annulment or Divorce [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys, any help will be appreciated. I'm 31 and got married which I now realize is a huge mistake. The thing is I got married in Europe, the guy is not American never live here and never will. It's almost a year and he doesn't want to pay for a lawyer, says he doesn't want to let me go....

Can I file for an annulment or Divorce. [ 17 Answers ]

I got married to a women in the Philippines when I was in the military and not have heard from her since I came back to the United States and I do not know if she still lives where she was at. Can I file for a divorce or an annulment?

Divorce and annulment [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if I need to be divorced first before applying to the church for an annulment. In legal terms do I need to divorce or is a catholic annulment all that is needed. I do not intend to remarry at this present time, thanks

Easy divorce or annulment [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 8 yr old and I am 7 months pregnant. I have only been married since April 2007. I found out that my husband has been cheating on me for over 2 yrs. Also he slept with the person on the day of our wedding before we said any vows. For the past 5 months or so he has been in and out of the...

Annulment vs divorce [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter was married at age 15. Since she was so young, and the marriage only lasted 1.5 years, can she qualify for an annulment. We live in the state of Florida.

View more questions Search