Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SONI_FREN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2012, 10:53 PM
    I feel problem while breathing
    I feel problem while breathing. I can't sleep whole night because of this. Its like a dip in breath , ican feel load on my heart. I'm five months pregnant. Is it normal or concernful?

Check out some similar questions!

Hi!I have leukorea problem facing from one year.I am suffering from backache and feel [ 0 Answers ]

Hi!I am suffering from leukorea from one year.I feel pain in my uterus area and backache also.sometimes gas discharge through urine,vaginal area

I keep wanting to cry and feel hopeless about everything in life... emotional problem? [ 0 Answers ]

I don't want to talk to anyone about this I feel like I'd just be a burdon and people won't know what to say or do. I feel negative about everything in life. I'm losing touch with my friends because they are all at university and I'm resitting the year. I have no real close friends at school or at...

I face problem when I have read or speak in public. Feel Nervous ! [ 4 Answers ]

I have problem when I read in public or when I have to speak in problem.. I start sweating and feeling nervous.. I tried various method to overcome this, but in back of my mind it is always there that people will laugh or will make fun of me or if I make mistake or speak incorrect english... There...

Puppy was not breathing at birth then started breathing but had a swollen leg.its wor [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy was not breathing at birth but began and is doing well except his leg was a little swollen at birth and has gotten much worse he is now limping. What could cause this

How to help pug having problem breathing after breathing in water [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 year old female pug sometimes breathes water in when she takes a drink and then has trouble breathing. She hunches over and hacks and snorts and seems in distress. What can I do to help her when this happens and how can I prevent this from happening again,

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.