Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confuzed like u dont know Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Feb 16, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Friends or foe
    how do you know if a friend is a good one?
    limey34 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Friends will be always be there unconditionally. Real friends do not want anything from you, at all, just your company and friendship.
    serenitynow422 Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Feb 17, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Friends are people who ask to go into your fridge... real friends just go into your fridge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have no friends! [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I have a problem which is completely eating me up and it's getting worse day by day. The main problem is that I find it difficult to keep friends. Whenever I make friends with a group of people, there is always one person in that group who takes a dislike to me, and she (it's...

Friend or Foe? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, I have a friend who I grew up with 'C' and he is with this girl 'E'. They recently had a baby together and have been on and off ever since. There was a period where I did not really know 'E' all that well, but when she and 'C' has a few months apart; we got to know each other better and...

Park owner demands fee foe selling mobile home? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all. First post/question here. Please advise if possible. My wife & I own a mobile home in a mobile home park here in California. We just received our new lease paperwork, and in it, there is a new stipulation. The park owner is demanding a 5% "fee" or "commission" from any park resident...

Friend or foe? [ 2 Answers ]

There is a girl I work with which I have formed a friendship with, but I am not sure that I can trust her. She seems to be quite fond of my husband even though she has her own! She does not have great relations with her husband and has told me that she often seeks comfort elsewhere. Please...

View more questions Search