Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanya83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2012, 06:18 PM
    Percentage of life...
    I over heard the phrase 10% life left or something to that effect as a nurse was assessing my grandfather who is very close to deah... if there is such a thing as 10% life what do they mean when they say it?
    awesomagic Posts: 69, Reputation: 46

Feb 15, 2012, 02:40 PM
    Did you hear the entire sentence? I have never heard anyone make that statement on a professional level. The honest truth is that your grandfather will die when he gets good and ready to. Believe it or not, people who are dying have more control over the timing of their deaths than we really know. When his personal business is finished, when his fears are eased, and when he's tired of fighting, he will let go. I see it all the time. Don't worry about what the nurse said. It means nothing. Just let him know that you love him, and that he can go whenever he is ready. That is the kindest thing you can do for him. Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Percentage and Annual percentage growth. Tricky [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm trying to work out the following question, but I am finding this question quite a struggle. I can find out the overall percentage for two sets of data for example year-to-year percentage growth, but I don't know how to even start this question, still no success! Here's the question:...

View more questions Search