Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leonesam Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2012, 11:56 AM
    What is the actual meaning of Meditation?
    After browsing online, I got several meaning. But not any any meaning was satisfactory.
    So, if u someone know the proper meaning of meditation please provide me with that. That would be a big help …
    Thanks.

Feb 12, 2012, 12:04 PM
    I like to do meditation by which one I get starts with ?
    I heard about 3 kind of meditations which one is most effective.

Feb 12, 2012, 12:06 PM
    Is it beneficial to do meditation ?
    Could anyone who has practiced meditation give me a testimony of why they decided to take it up in the first place, how they found the learning process and the gradual changes they noticed to their life and/or their personality?

Feb 12, 2012, 01:19 PM
    What are the myths about cleaning carpets?
    One of my friend told me not to clean and other said to clean I'm confused about that. Again now-a-days it is providing dust more than its own service.
    So, I need a helpful, experimented and experienced suggestion.

Feb 12, 2012, 01:20 PM
    When I should clean my carpet when it’s visibly dirty or clean?
    I vacuum my carpet in every month... But still don't know why its bothering me... Sometimes it seems too much dust and dust mites like making suffocation... And heaven knows what else hiding in there.
    So, I need a helpful, experienced and experimented suggestion.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2012, 01:26 PM
    Vacuum more often than once a month. If you are prone to problems with dust or mites, then vacuum it every day. Once a month is not enough.
    geowoman Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2015, 07:18 AM
    Meditation is the deep, concentrated thinking in which a person seriously reflects on past experiences, ponders and muses over current matters, or contemplates possible future events.
    For proper meditation, a person needs to be free of distractions, alone with his thoughts in other words. Some people choose to Meditate early in the morning while taking a walk. Others have chosen to meditate early in the evening.
    Meditation on beneficial things allows an individual to avoid making unwise decisions or giving foolish answers. By thinking very seriously about matters of importance will ensure that the answers given will be from the heart and not be something to regret later on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Meaning of complete term #include<stdio.h> means meaning of #includewith definition [ 7 Answers ]

Hello this is raman middha I have a problum in one question meaning of #include<stdio.h> Explain it

How to calculate standard rate when you have actual rate and actual labor hours [ 1 Answers ]

labor ravate variance = 4800 hours X (a-$8.50) = $350 favorable

The Meditation [ 1 Answers ]

There was a song in the 60's called "The Meditation". It was played on the air in Philly, but taken off because at the end of the song they said "you make me scream" which sounded like "you make me cream". Can someone tell me who sang it? :)

Can Someone Explain The Actual Meaning Of This Email ? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi. I got this email from my girlfriend. We hv been into an online relationship from past 1yr 9 months ! We hv never met each other. Things were going fine until, last week she went to this trip with her family and when she came back, she was acting as if I meant nothing to her :( . 2 days later I...

View more questions Search