Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Feb 12, 2012, 12:00 PM
    Firefox 10.o problem
    Just installed this newer version and I don't like it at all, this new FireFox version does not even support a googletoolbar!

Now if I uninstall will I go back to the other version of FireFox that I had before? And will I keep all of my bookmarks? Or I have to download new FireFox older version and lose all my bookmarks?

Feb 12, 2012, 01:09 PM
    OK just downloaded a previous version ( it said it was outdated but I don't care!! Lol ) and everything is back to normal, thank goodness!

Feb 21, 2012, 10:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by abhijeet1 View Post
    Hey of course you will loose all your bookmarks so before uninstalling the previous Firefox extension always prepare an excel sheet of all your bookmark list.
    I just installed the older version I like and doing that keeps all of the bookmarks, thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Autofill problem in Firefox [ 0 Answers ]

I have autofill enabled. In amazon.com Advanced Search or any other book search service, the title entry shows all the titles that I previously typed in a drop-down menu. However, the author's entry shows only a blank drop-down menu. Why?

Autofill problem in Firefox [ 0 Answers ]

I have autofill enabled. In amazon.com Advanced Search, the title entry shows all the titles that I previously typed in a drop-down menu. However, the author's entry shows only a blank drop-down menu. Why?

Firefox crashed, I deleted, trying to make IE default to download Firefox again [ 0 Answers ]

I had some virus problems that I fixed. I went to Firefox to open it up but it would not open up saying that it crashed unexpectedly and I had to send report which I did. I tried fixing it but did not work. So I uninstalled Firefox thinking I would be able to go to Internet explorer and download...

Firefox 1.5.0.4 Plugin Problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I'm currently using Firefox 1.5.0.4 for the mac OSX. I just got a new macbook and I installed Windows Media Player, but for some reason I can't play movies on ebaumsworld. It tries to search for a plugin and can't find one. It asks if I'd like to locate and install one manually, and when I do...

Firefox plugin problem! [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having problems viewing videos on the internet with Firefox and reluctantly have to use internet explorer. I'm asked for a plugin but the system can't find the video plugin automatically. Manually I'm lost. Can somebody tell me the name of the plugin and a better site to download it from

View more questions Search