Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannonxx8697 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2012, 09:02 AM
    Cartilage Piercing.
    I really want to get this piercing but I'm scared it will hurt? I'm getting it done with a gun but that doesn't look too bad? Opinions?

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage piercing [ 0 Answers ]

Hi :D so I really want a cartilage piercing. Would you suggest getting it done by needle or the ear gun?

Cartilage piercing? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been wanting to get my cartilage pierced for a long time.. my BFs sister got hers done at clairs with the gun and two weeks later it is just fine. I am wanting to know if I should use a small "diamond" or the silver stud? Also I work at a place where I can't let metal show.. would it be bad...

Cartilage piercing [ 0 Answers ]

I got my cartilige pierced two weeks ago but then a day ago it ogt really swollen and red and my mom made me tak eit out. TOnight I put it back in and it is very swollen is that normal and is it normal to have an even larger swoller area just aroun the back of the piercing?

My cartilage piercing [ 1 Answers ]

OK, so I'm getting my cartelidged piercied tomorrow, and I don't know what will happen. Somebody help mee?! :confused::confused::confused:

Cartilage piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I`m 14 and I got my nose pierced about a month ago and there's this little bump that's red at the side. I've bin reading about keloids and I'm kind of scared that it is one and I'm not sure how to treat it yet. I also want to get my ear cartilage pierced but now I fear of getting a keloid. Will I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.