Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ncool21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 05:04 PM
    2 dots on my penis
    I just came across 2 small dots on my front middle part of my penis. I'm not sure if it is red/black/silver cause it is so small. So I can't see if it's a scab or something. When I touch them a bit it kind of hurts like cause I try to see if its like able to pull out. It seems like if I had a splinter. I highly doubt that though, and a wet substance is on it when I try to like pull whatever it is out. What do you think it could be? I hope nothing bad...
    mandydoll Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Maybe u have ingrown hairs.. or maybe u just need to have safer sex

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny red dots on arms and hands [ 1 Answers ]

I was in ballet class yesterday and we were doing a series of turns with our arms to the side (usually, for these turns, the arms are in front of us, like we're holding a giant beach ball). At the end of the sequence, I noticed that my hands and lower arms were a bit itchy (similar to prickly...

Small Pin Sized Dots On Skin [ 9 Answers ]

HI all, My girlfriend recently started to get a few pin-sized red dots on her skin. I've recently noticed a few appearing on my skin too. I'm guessing we may have some kind of mite biting us in the night but I thought I should check if anyone had some ideas on what other things it could be. ...

Having White small dots on PEnis head? [ 7 Answers ]

No pain but having afew small white dots on penis head.. Don't know what happen? Is this a infection?

Red dots on chest and back [ 1 Answers ]

I have little red dots on my arms,chest,and back.They don't itch.What could it be?

View more questions Search