Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhandy01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2012, 07:55 AM
    Fan won't come on to blow heat in furnace?
    I just hear switch turning on , but fan or blower never comes on.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2012, 07:58 AM
    Hi rhandy, can you post more info about the furnace? Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace does not blow heat sometimes [ 0 Answers ]

Once the furnace gets the signal from the thermostat, I hear the Furnace start up... but the blower does not kick in. It does work most of the time, however occasionally the furnace just runs and runs and does not blow heat. Only way I can fix this, is by turning off the switch on the furnace and...

The fan turns on sometimes it will blow heat but most times cold air? [ 0 Answers ]

I have an older luxaire furnace maybe 10 plus years, the fan turns on sometimes it will blow heat but most times it comes on blows cold air and stays on for a while most of the time we have to turn the switch to off to shut off the blower, when watching the flame through the window on the furnace...

Fan continues to blow after heat stops [ 6 Answers ]

We just bought a new home and the heat has never worked well. When the heat goes off the fan continues to run and blows freezing air which lowers the temperature back down several degrees. They have come out several times and said there is nothing wrong and this is normal. The second time they...

Central Heater comes on but fan not coming on to blow heat [ 2 Answers ]

This morning our heater came on at appointed time but the fan never came on even when we switched it from auto to on setting. We have a 8 yr old split system, (2 stories) & its worked fine until today. Is there anyone that can give us a few likely scenarios to try & fix ourselves before we have to...

View more questions Search