Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    camperdiana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 03:55 PM
    Sudden excruciating burn pain top of foot
    I've had some tingling/numbing on top of my right foot over the past few days.
    Today suddenly I had painful pins/needles.. Then about 2 / 3 hours later, it turned to a intense burning pain lasting 1-3 minutes.
    I am at work, and seated. Have not had any injury to foot..
    I do experience some swelling foot/leg swelling daily, that goes away at night with elevation..
    What could cause this?
    Diana
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 6, 2012, 02:38 PM
    It could be something going on with a nerve. See your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual Top of Foot Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am experiencing pain on the top of my left foot located just under my 2 smallest toes, maybe about an inch or so. I only experience the pain when walking barefoot and just for a few steps. After I've taken 5-6 steps the pain goes away. If I've been sitting a while and stand up to walk, the...

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Pain in the foot [ 2 Answers ]

I recently injured my foot by kicking a paving stone about 2 weeks ago. I have experienced constant pain and swelling (no bruise) just behing my three little toes. It hurts while walking and resting, do you think I need to see someone about it or just keep going and ot should ease

Foot pain need help [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I'm in marching band and I've done so for the past three years (this is my fourth) and I've never had problems with my feet it's always been my knees and sometimes ankles. However recently, I've been getting these sharp pains in the arch of my foot when I stand on the balls of my feet when I'm...

View more questions Search