Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    borndepressed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2012, 06:17 AM
    Girl going bald
    I am a girl 20 years old, been losing hair from the past10 years, now almost bald at the front, ant sidepart or tie hair at the back, I have decided I'll watch my hair for 2 more years it got worse I'll suicide,
    I don't even know why I am posting this as a question sine I have made my decision, I just want people having similar problem to reply, I cry all day and all night
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 11, 2012, 07:37 AM
    Have you been to a doctor to see why you are losing your hair?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 11, 2012, 07:47 AM
    Yes so after you have been to a doctor what did he say was the cause. Or do you just plan to kill yourself without finding out what is the issue? Perhaps a improper diet, or a gland issue cured easily.

Next kill yourself, why ? Because you lose your hair, that is a disgrace and dishonor to 1000's who do lose their hair because of cancer treatment and other illness that fight for every single minute of life. You sound very shallow and self centered.
    soulsilence25 Posts: 21, Reputation: -3

Feb 15, 2012, 10:39 PM
    Go to good doctor who can provide you a reason to this, not just cheap medicines

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bald pattern [ 1 Answers ]

How to get healthy hair and thick hair and reuce bald pattern

Going bald [ 3 Answers ]

I have a male cat he is over a year old. He started going bald on his hind legs and it worked up to his tail and above his tail on his back. At first I thought he had fleas but I went to look at him there was only one flea. Then I was still worried about the fleas and gave him a bath. So then I...

Bald spots [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up one morning and noticed I had a bald spot about the size of a nickel in the back of my head. A couple weeks later now three more spots have popped up but they are somewhat smaller than the first one. What could be causing my hair to disappear in spots like this?

Bald cat [ 1 Answers ]

My 1.5 yo outside cat has just recently started getting big mats of hair around neck and they are falling out. The cats neck is going bald. It seems to be the only place. Any ideas? Is my other cat in danger? How about my border collies? The cats live in the barn but have good food and good beds....

View more questions Search