Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    easye1644 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2012, 03:12 AM
    Can't find pool light switch
    I purchased a foreclosure and everything was as is. So it's been a challenge learning to operate a pool with no help or manuals. I have looked everywhere for the pool light switch, but can't see it in any obvious place. I've found the junction box. Any ideas on where to look or how to add another. Thanks.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2012, 04:43 AM
    Can you follow the wiring that serves the light?

Could be just the circuit breaker.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't Find Junction Box for Pool Light [ 35 Answers ]

Hi, I posted this on my pool forum, but I can use all the help I can get. While resolving a missing GFCI on my pool light circuit, I realized that I may not be able to replace my pool light because I can't find the junction box that connects the pool light cord to the wiring from the switch. ...

99accord I can not find reverse light switch and car randomly dies while I am driving [ 3 Answers ]

just bought a 1999 honda accord and I cannot find the reverse light switch as my reverse light's don't work I changed fuse and bulbs still nothing, as well my car just randomly shuts down while I am driving and almost struggles to start back up after because the ignition will catch then will just...

How to find what a light switch controls [ 7 Answers ]

I moved into a house with phantom light switches. I took the switch plate off and the switch is connected to two black wires that pass through it - which is good - but for the life of me I cannot find the outlet or light that the switch controls. Any ideas?

Where to find 3-position switch to control two light fixtures [ 4 Answers ]

In the bathroom of a recently-remodeled hotel room I found what looked like a standard light switch but it had three positions. The 'down' position turned on only a single light fixture in the bathroom. The 'up' switch turned on all lights in the bathroom. There was also a middle position which...

View more questions Search