Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CRO8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2004, 02:12 PM
    Organization of interactive agency
    Not sure if this belongs in this section.. . I was wondering how I can fit into an interactive dept of an agency- finance is not for me, too stuffy. Maybe not a designer (limited experience) but an account person dealing with the clients or Proj Mgr- which I enjoy and have experience freelancing.

My Experience:

- 3 years full time advertising (media planner, Grey)
    - 3 years full time finance (web design/production, Alliance Capital)
    - Over 4 years freelance web design in spare time

Can someone tell me the different positions that exist within an interactive branch of an ad agency? Maybe somewhere I could fit in using my knowledge?

Thanks!
    leolingham2000 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2004, 01:57 PM
    Interactive Agency
    ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE

Your background looks sound,
    But a degree in business or communication or marketing would
    Be advantageous.

The positions you could fit would be

-accounts executive in advertising agency

-accounts executive in marketing agency

-accounts executive in sales promotions agency

-marketing communication dept in companies

-marketing departments in organizations

Etc

Regards

LEO LINGHAM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I grant someone right to use/edit my writings for a non profit organization [ 2 Answers ]

undefined I was asked by a non profit organization and individual therapist to write a letter. The topic/organization is called HABIT - Healthy Alternative and Body Image Tools. We are trying to get into elementary schools and high schools to educate kids on eating disorders. Well I ended up...

What to say to collection agency? [ 1 Answers ]

Book Antiqua1blue My question is probably a common knowledge question, however not for me. About 2 years ago an ex-girlfriend (of Course) and I went into a jewelry store that my ex-girlfriends best friends mom worked. We found a ring of course that total was around $1200.00. I put 25% down. At...

Installing scrabble interactive 2005 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have purched a game scrabble , and I can't seem to install it as it says I have to put it into a crack file, as I have no idea at all how to do that , if you can give some instructions I can print of I would be very grateful . Thank you sofar ,

View more questions Search