Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swit111111111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 07:57 PM
    Weather king furnace runs then when blower fan comes on the furnace shuts down?
    Weather king furnace. Id blower starts gas lights then main blower comes on then furnace shuts off?

Check out some similar questions!

Weather king furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

My Weather King won't reach desired temp. before shutting off, then restarts a few times but still hasn't reached desired temp. Will not stay on long enough to reach room temp. What's Up?

My oil furnace is continuing to fire even after the blower fan shuts down [ 4 Answers ]

When I turn my thermostat on, my oil-fired burner turns on, and the blower fan keeps cycling on and off. On for 5 minutes, off for about 30 seconds, on for another five minutes and so on. Meanwhile, because the building thermostat temperature still hasn't been reached, the furnace remains on, even...

Intertherm furnace e2eb-017hb runs briefly, shuts off, then furnace just clicks [ 3 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm furnace, e2eb-017hb. It comes on briefly, blows warm air, then shuts off, and a clicking sound comes from the coil contacts area. I have tested the t-stat, and also replaced a coil contact, thinking that was the problem. I would appreciate any help on what to do next.

Furnace blower fan runs intermitedly [ 8 Answers ]

I have an older temco wall furnace. My problem is that the blower motor fan runs off and on. It will run few seconds then shut off few seconds. Sometimes it will make a longer run but never runs a full cycle to bring room up to temp. Set thermostat to run longer cycle and didn't help. It has a...

Furnace fan/blower runs constantly [ 1 Answers ]

My house has a BDP furnace, model number 394gaw048100 and the fn or blower run constantly. I know the wires from the circuit board to the thermastat are not shorted because when I disconnected the white, red, green, yellow wire from the circuit board, the blower still runs. The circuit board has...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.