Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adamdavid15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 06:21 PM
    How long to mail a letter from PA (17837) to Fort Lauderdale, FL (33314-7796)?
    I mailed some important documents on Tuesday, 2/7 (regular first-class mail) & it hasn't arrived as of today 2/10. I'm kind of worried, because there is time sensitive material. USPS said the standard shipping time within the United States is 1-3 business days.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make a motion letter about a mail fraud [ 2 Answers ]

In 2005 I was a victim of a mail fraud, due to lost of contact with probabation officer of the defendant I was not compensated for my losses. Now 5 years later I have come incontact with the officer and wish to make the motion to receive my restituition.

How to adopt my wife's son in Fort Lauderdale? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife is from Brazil, she has a 7 year old son, we live in Fort Lauderdale and all agree to me adopting him, can I adopt him without his biological father's permission? His father lives somewhere in Spain, and has no contact at all with the boy nor his mother, his address is not known either....

How do I go about writing a letter on my computer so that I can print it and mail it? [ 2 Answers ]

TO: Car Company *** actual name and address delted ATTN: Finance Dept. FROM: *** name and address and phone deleted TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: I purchased a 2006 Kia Rio, VIN#************** in Jan 2009. I also purchased an extended warranty for $1500.00. My auto was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.