Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Overalls? Are they goinng to be in style this year?
    OK I just bought skirt overalls and I don't know if they will be in style. I am a teenager in high school and if you could look at these pictures that would be great!!

MySpace

And

MySpace

OK thanks a bunch

Anna
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Kiv, style is what other's are doing - or what other's aren't doing - depending on your view.

With your pointed concern, I'd just say "If other's are wearing them (or similar), then go for it!".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Style position [ 2 Answers ]

What is the right position for typing?

Which style washer agitator is best [ 4 Answers ]

We are in the market for a new top load washer. There seem to be a couple different style agitators available. Some have something that looks like a "Screw" and they have kind of turn and stop, turn and stop action. Suppose to pull the cloths to the bottom of the drum or something like that. Others...

What style? [ 8 Answers ]

So I just started kung fu school and the master teaches basically whatever you want to learn, he asked me what I want to specialize in after I clenched the fundamentals, I have no idea,but I do want something that has good practical usage (versus regular fighters such as people around school),...

French Style Hot Cocoa... oh so yummy! [ 3 Answers ]

I found this EXCELLENT hot cocoa recipe and just had to share it with you all. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :) 1-4oz bar of Ghirardelli bittersweet baking chocolate 4 cups of whole milk 3/4 to 1 cup of either half & half or whipping cream 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon...

Which style first? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am 30 yr old male. Want to learn martial arts. I am lean, 5'9", not muscular, but I show good stamina in aerobic exercises or sports like badminton. Based on this information, can anybody advise me which martial art should I learn first? While going through some material on different...

View more questions Search