Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lukesmama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 02:18 PM
    20 year old male presents with mildly prominent lymph node in the neck etiology unkno
    My son is 20 he noticed a half dollar size swollen hard lymph node on posterior right side of neck... CT of neck shows mildly prominent lymph nodes etiology indeterminate 2nd pleural based nodule 13mm in the posterior medial left apex

Check out some similar questions!

Lymph node in groin won't go away [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there everyone so a month ago today I was showering when I noticed a large painful lump in my groin, I discovered it was my lymph node and the next day I had what felt like the flu(turned out to be some virus) I went to the doctor and he said not to worry about the node. I got better and the...

Swollen Lymph Node in left side of the neck. Could this be a sign of Thyroid cancer? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a 16 year old male, I've had swollen lymph nodes before but they were worse than they are now and they went away. Right now, my left lymph node is swollen. It doesn't really hurt, but I can feel it's swollen whenever I turn my neck or lay down in bed. As I said it doesn't really hurt, but it's...

Significants of lymph node [ 3 Answers ]

Not long ago I had a small bulge behind my ear.To me it appeared to be a swollen lymph node.It was about an eighth of an inch in diameter.In two to four weeks time in went down.I can hardly feel it now not unless I press hard where it was.What could possibly be the cause of it?

What gland or lymph node could be behind my ear? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I recently came down with a fever (the theory is glandular fever, but no blood test results yet), and as a result the "glands" (lymph nodes) in my neck have become slightly swollen. But I have also noticed a similar raised and tender area just behind my right ear. My mother suggested...

Swollen lymph node [ 8 Answers ]

How do I know I have a swollen lymph node? I have a couple lymph nodes that slightly (very slightly, probably 0.2cm) protrude from my neck, each being no more than 1cm in diameter (1 might 1.5 cm, but no more)? I saw my GP and she said those WERE the lymph nodes and they're supposed to protrude...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.