Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dannce Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 08:56 AM
    Since I got Lion I can't use the calculator with Safari
    When I'm on Safari and click to bring up the calculator that came with the Mac, the Safari page goes away and a Word document is there. I want to look at Weather.com and add up a bunch of temps but I can't get the calculator to stay over the web page. This only started when I got Lion.
    Thanks
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Feb 22, 2012, 08:18 AM
    I do not see the same problem on any of the Macs I use Is your Safari up to date?
    justinokc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2012, 11:03 PM
    I was a little frustrated with the same problem. You have to minimize safari window from full screen with arrow on top right, then you can use the calculator at the same time. I guess that's the kind of stuff I took for granted with Windows. Seems silly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lion and the rat in sanskrit? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to translate "The Lion and The Rat" story into sanskrit.. please help me..

Is there a lion king 4? [ 3 Answers ]

Does any one know if there is a lion king 4 because after it being out for like ages I'm just getting into it and I have watched the first 3 but I'm not sure if there is a 4th one? Can any one help?

The Lion Tamer [ 8 Answers ]

A circus owner runs an ad for a lion tamer and two young people show up. One is a good looking lad in his mid-twenties and the other is a gorgeous blonde about the same age. The circus owner tells them, "I'm not going to sugar coat it. This is one ferocious lion. He ate my last tamer so you guys...

Is this lion for real? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys. Check out this video clip video Streaming Now... I don't know what to think... I know animals are smart but seriously? A lion being affectionet?

Lion man eaten? [ 9 Answers ]

Whens the lion man going to get eaten by one of his own lions..?

View more questions Search