Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leito Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 01:21 AM
    Could my girl friend be pregnant?
    Me n ma girlfriend had sex on 26 th jan.. in fact we didn't had sex bt I just inserted ma penis into her vagina about 2 inch... before tat I had washed ma penis wit dettol inside and out... nw she has delay in her periods.she is pergnant?we didn't took ne pills.. wats if she's pregnant nw?please help me
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2012, 02:28 AM
    What do you think sex is, if not inserting your penis into her vagina?

Yes, it is very possible that she is pregnant. Washing in Dettol does not prevent pregnancy. Get a home pregnancy test and find out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my girl friend pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I Am Very Scared Myself I Had Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend And It Got A Little Uncomfortable So Five Minutes Later We Stopped I Didn't Get Anywhere Near Ejactulation But For Some Reason Im Still Worried That She Might Get Pregnant, Should I Be Worried?

Signs of girl friend cheating with her girl friend [ 4 Answers ]

Signs of how you could tell if my girlfriend is cheating on me with her girlfriend

My girl friend is 6 months pregnant and doesn't respect or act like she loves me at all... [ 5 Answers ]

I pay all her bills treat her 4 yr old daughter like my own.the only time she ever is nice is if she wants something... I even bought her a car... she is in a custody battle and I pay the lawyer... all I do is give and I only get to see her every other week... this has been going on for 10 mon.....

Is My Girl-friend Pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

Please let me know about something. Both me and my girl-friend are worried with this matter. I had sex with my girl-friend yesterday. We do not know very much (almost nothing) about birth controlling. So she started taking birth-control pills (within less than an hour we had sex). Do you think this...

View more questions Search