Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronel68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 12:41 AM
    Fake active white glutathione?
    What is the original active white glutathione the 3 bars between 5 in 7 or the 2bars between 5 and 7 and capsules color is orange
    ravenmoore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2014, 02:27 AM
    after 2 years, here's the answer ^_^

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6693/1164/1600/active%20white.jpg

or find it here:

http://gluta.blogspot.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Active White L-Glutathione [ 4 Answers ]

I bought ACTIVE WHITE L-GLUTATHIONE I want to know if it is genuine. Thanks

Is Active White L-glutathione really effective? (fake or not) [ 10 Answers ]

I just bought Active White L-Glutathione capsules just a couple of days ago for 1500 pesos. It was placed in a box. But before I took it, I wanted to be so sure so I searched for it and there's a lot sellers appeared. They only sells it for a very cheaper price (like 550 pesos) . I got confused,...

Is Active White L-glutathione really effective? (fake or not) [ 12 Answers ]

i just bought Active White L-Glutathione capsules just a couple of days ago for 1500 pesos. It was placed in a box. But before i took it,, i wanted to be so sure so i searched for it and there's a lot sellers appeared. They only sells it for a very cheaper price (like 550 pesos) . I got confused,...

Active White Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

Hi to everybody, I'm new in here, I know you've heard the "Active White glutathione pills" I've searched a lot about this product but I don't know if this product is appropriate to me, To somebody who know about this product . I want to ask if 19 years old can take the pills.. thank you!.

Active White L-glutathione Dosage [ 13 Answers ]

As I have have a pale yellow skin, I was wondering if you could advise me of how much of the ACTIVE WHITE L-GLUTATHIONE pill I should take.

View more questions Search