Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost to paint new exterior trim around windows. [ 1 Answers ]

Had new windows installed and the exterior trim around replaced. Raw pine trim was used and now needs to be painted. About 16 windows in all and this is a two story home with a walk out so some of the windows are up high. What should I be looking to be charged by a painting contractor?

I have windows Vista, and I can't open files designated to Windows Media Center? [ 9 Answers ]

I have Windows Vista, which came with this computer, And occasionally get files from my daughter's school designated to Windows Media Center, which I can't open in anything. There seems to be nowhere to open it in Media Center, but when I click it... that's where it takes me. Very frustrating.

Cost of replacing windows and frames for 40 casement windows [ 1 Answers ]

I need to buy 40 new windows and frames for wooden casement windows.What would be reasonable for energy efficient windows like this?

Email sending prob. In windows vista using windows mail [ 1 Answers ]

I am having problem in sending emails in windows mail in vista. Up to yesterday, it was working fine. I have deleted and created the account again. Email address,pwd, pop n smtp etc everything is correct but email are not going. There is genuine windows vista with Mecafee. No problem with incoming...

View more questions Search