Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigdog54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 08:11 PM
    Con edison meters and their functions?
    If the basement and first floor are connected to the same circuit meter how can you tell which one is using
    More electricity?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2012, 03:46 AM
    There is no simple accurate method other than installing a submeter, such as an Emon Demon, that would measure the kilowatt-hours each branch circuit feeding one floor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Con Edison Meter Reading [ 7 Answers ]

I tried to post this question before but I guess it didn't happen. I have the electrical meter in my basement and the meter lady doesn't get to read it often because I am never at home when she comes around. I was told that with Con Ed's permission an electrician can install cables from the meter...

What do con edison meter readers use? [ 2 Answers ]

Con Edison Co. Of New York meter readers use 'PET' a hand-held device. What are the functions of this device?

What is the speed,in meters per second, of 24 meters in 6 seconds? [ 2 Answers ]

I need help in how to find meters per second

Con edison [ 10 Answers ]

My lights in my private apt,flickers a lot I'm hardly at home.but my light bill comes to high,and I unplug certain things I use.I only plug in when I use it.I only turn on my and it start going on and off,flicking.I'm a single female.and I keep finding it strange for my bill to be high.

Con edison sues landlord [ 2 Answers ]

Can con edison sue me as a New York city landlord for utility bill not paid by a tenant?

View more questions Search