Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claryt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 04:28 PM
    Winning number 4081
    I received a letter from Holland saying I had won $30k on a random draw and the winning # was 4081, I see this number has come up before. I live in NZ and am curious as to how they obtained my address. I threw the papers away, but would warn anyone out there who receive a letter from:
    Mineralis
    P O Box 316
    NL- AH Doorn
    The Netherlands
    throw it away, it' a scam.
    BT
    NZ

Check out some similar questions!

Who's winning?? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello: Congress is throwing us to the wolves. They'd rather DESTROY the other guy than do the work they were sent to do. I'm WATCHING the battle. I'm READING the prognostications. I'm SEEING the feints and blows. I STILL can't tell who's winning. You? excon

If the odds of winning a raffle are 2:229, what is the probability of winning? [ 3 Answers ]

If the odds of winning a raffle are 2:229, what is the probability of winning?

Winning claim? [ 9 Answers ]

Co-signed for family member for loan on purchase of item. Family member paid randomly, but not always. Loan was paid in full, but I had to pay out of my pocket at times to keep from defaulting on loan. Filed small claim for unpaid "personal" debt. Is this strong enough case to win?

Bathtub is winning [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced a hot water tank; after doing all the "I can do this" things, I turned on the water and all went well with the faucets in the upstairs bath, the main floor bath and kitchen faucets, the sink in the basement make-up room, the down stairs bath and the cold water side of the basement...

Is there a winning lotto number in south africa [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.. I just want to know if there is a winning on line lottory in south africa. Someone send me an e-mail and it looks convincing to me. Thank you! :(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search