Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beanybigguns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 01:21 PM
    What type of plastic bottles should I use to decant some liquid monomer into?
    I am a nail technician, and I buy my liquid monomer (acrylic liquid for artificial nails) in large 128oz bottles. I want to be able to decant the liqiuid in 100ml plastic bottles, but when I came online to see sbout buying some, I have found out that there are a few different types of plastic bottles! Do you know which type is bstter out of HDPE, PET and PVC?

Check out some similar questions!

Painting plastic bottles [ 3 Answers ]

I want to reuse small plastic salt and pepper shakers . Can I decorate them with acrylic paint and a finish?

Plastic water bottles for boys [ 4 Answers ]

So I am a 15 year old boy and I have been drinking these since I was 13 and now I have curves and wide hips and I am not fat the bones are wide and I was wondering if I can still get a male body back I am really worried here's the site I got the info from Estrogens from bottled water bottles affect...

What is the liquid inside magic doll bottles? [ 1 Answers ]

OKay, so this question has been bugging me. I asked my friends and none of them knew, but anyway... you know those toy bottles for dolls that look like they have milk in them and when you turn them upside down, the milk goes away? What is the liquid inside them, really? Please help. :D

Paint for plastic bottles [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find a paint that can be used on plastic bottles. Also would like to know the prep needed to accomplish this. Need a finish that will be crack and peel resistant. Any help will be greatly appreciated Thanks Chuck

Freezing water in plastic bottles [ 1 Answers ]

Is it safe to drink water that has been frozen in recycled water bottles?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.