Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latsapatsa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 11:37 AM
    Dhyan bidis in America?
    Hello. About 4 years back before the flavored cigarette ban, I was smoking Dhyan brand bidis and Djarum cigarettes. I'm feeling pretty sentimental and I would like to find a place to purchase these. Does anyone know of any good online stores where I can find these? Especially the bidis. Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

This is how we do it in america [ 61 Answers ]

Would you like bruises with that? MP Paul Gibson bashed in McDonald's carpark | News.com.au In a bizzaire exhibition of cowardise, apparently an american attacked an Australian politician in a car park shouting "this is how we do it in america". A short while ago a question was ask why do they...

Lend America [ 75 Answers ]

Is Lend America a legitimate mortgage company? They sound too good to be true.

Better: Canada or America? [ 86 Answers ]

Just a question for everyone. I live in Canada and in social class we are taught that Americans are selfish, ruthless, and take advantage of Canadians. When I have gone to the U.S I have found a difference in the way people treat you, they seem less friendly and courteous. Also, when on Xbox live,...

Only in America [ 5 Answers ]

Only in America 1. Only in America... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance. 2. Only in America... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink. 3. Only in America... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.