Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Feb 16, 2007, 12:34 PM
    I Guess Its Pop?
    A song I heard a few months ago and it was kind of catchy I just don't know the name or who sings it.

"Pacing the pews in a church corridor..........The grooms bride is a *****........haven't you people ever heard of closing _____ doors"

I know it is not in order but it is the best I can remember the song.
    jkramer Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2007, 12:36 PM
    The song is called "i write sins not tragedies" but I can't remember who sings it lol
    jkramer Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Now I remember!! - the artist is : Panic at the Disco

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guess Account [ 1 Answers ]

I Connected 2 computers in a workgroup but when I try to access the other it won't ask for a password. The Guess user is in the user name field ( grayout ) and asking for a password but I would like to connect using a different user account.

Guess Who... [ 1 Answers ]

Monday morning a mailman is walking the neighborhood on his usual route. As he approaches one of the homes he notices that both cars were in the driveway. His wonder was cut short by Bob, the homeowner, coming out with a load of empty beer and liquor bottles. "Wow Bob, looks like you guys had...

Guess what this is! [ 3 Answers ]

http://i4.tinypic.com/103a6te.jpg You might not have guessed it but that is the bottom of my evaporator coils in the air conditioner. There are dead bugs, bacteria, molds, mildews and who knows what, sitting inside there. It must be years of buildup. No wonder why it smells like midlew in my...

Guess whose got a new toy [ 15 Answers ]

:D :D :D :D :D :D Now all I have to do is work out how to use it. So what arrived in a nondescript brown box for me this afternoon ?

Guess this movie trailer track. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, This is a stretch but I will give it a try. Looking for the name of a classical piece that is used in quite a few movie trailers and movie soundtracks. It has a "choir" influence and starts slow and builds. Kind of like the "Glory" soundtrack with the boys Choir from Harlem. It may have also...

View more questions Search